AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- DR. NEETI MISHRA: Awarded As Best Paper Presenter in One Day National Level Conference On Multidisciplinary Approach In Shoulder Joint Dysfunction On 9th March,2019, Organized By Shrimad College Of Physiotherapy Held At Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli.
- DR. DARSHANA NARIYA: Awarded 2nd prize in paper presentation at FEMCON 2018.
- DR. DARSHANA NARIYA: Awarded 2nd prize in paper presentation at MEDINSPIRE 2019.
- DR. ANJAN DESAI: Appreciated for the Services in “Free Medical Check-up Camp” organised by Lions Club of Surat North (Shree Kashirambhai Rana Foundation) at Surat on 10/06/2018.
- DR. ANJAN DESAI: Honoured as a Guest at the Annual Program organised by Shree Odhavramji Physiotherapy College, Mangrol on 30/03/2019.
- DR. NEETI MISHRA: “A Study To Find Out Relation Between Hand Dominance, BMI And Isometric Grip Strength In Normal Young Adults” At One Day National Level Conference On Multidisciplinary Approach In Shoulder Joint Dysfunction On 9th March,2019, Organized By Shrimad College Of Physiotherapy Held At Uka Tarsadia University,Bardoli.
- DR. ASHISH KAKKAD: “A study to find out association of different predictive factors with post stroke recovery – an exploratory study” at Parul University, Vadodara.
- DR. ASHISH KAKKAD: “A study to find out Association of different predictive factors with post stroke functional outcome – an exploratory study” at RK University, Rajkot.
- DR. SALVI SHAH: “Relationship between physical activity and cognition among young adults.” At One Day National Level Conference On Multidisciplinary Approach In Shoulder Joint Dysfunction On 9 Th March,2019, Organized By Shrimad College Of Physiotherapy Held At Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli.
- DR. DARSHANA NARIYA: “Reliability of walking impairment questionnaire – Gujarati version” at FEMCON 2018.
- Khushboo C. Valodwala, Anjan Desai “Effectiveness of dynamic balance training with and without visual feedback on balance in ambulatory stroke patients” Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2019 May, Vol-13(5): OC01-OC04
- Neeti Mishra,Anil Mishra And Payal Charaniya “Effect Of Scpular Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation On Pain And Disbility In Patients With Adhesive Capsulitis”,International Journal Of Yogic,Human Movement And Sports Sciences, 2019;4(1):995-1000.
- Neeti Mishra,Anil Mishra,Patel Anand. “Comparative Efficacy Of Kinesthesia &Balance Exercises Versus Open Chain Exercises On Pain And Functional Performance In Knee Osteoarthritis,” Indian Journal Of Applied Research, Vol.9,Issue 7,July 2019,Page 1-5.
- Mishra Neeti,Mishra Anil,Chaklasiya Kinjal And Panchal Nisha. “A Study To Find Out Relation Between Hand Dominance, Bmi And Isometric Grip Strength In Normal Young Adults” International Journal Of Scientific Research And Reviews, Vol.8,Issue 2,Aprl-June,2019.
- Ramanandi VH, Patel PM, Jaadav RK. Comparative Efficacy of ‘Functional Reach Test’ and ‘Single Leg Stance Test’ As a Clinical Screening Tool for Balance Measurement in Hemiparetic Patients with Stroke. EAS J Orthop Physiother; Vol-1, Iss-1 (Feb, 2019): 6-9. 7
- Ramanandi VH, Panchal DN, Prabhakar MM. Experiences sharing through the interviews from twenty one parents of children with cerebral palsy in Gujarat region of India. Int. J. Adv. Res. 7(5), July-2019,591-598.
- Ramanandi VH, Panchal JK, Chauhan H, Karan P, Machhi M, Shah Z. Evaluation of Levels of Cardio-Respiratory Fitness in Physiotherapy Students of Gujarat between 18–23 Years–A Cross Sectional Study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy-An International Journal. 2019;13(3):127-32.
- Ramanandi VH, Parmar TR, Panchal JK, Prabhakar MM. Impact of Parenting a Child with Cerebral Palsy on the Quality of Life of Parents: A Systematic Review of Literature. Disability, CBR & Inclusive Development. 2019 Aug 16;30(1):57-93.6
- Salvi Shah, Shraddha Diwan. Physical fitness, physical activity and academic achievement in school going children: A narrative review . Int J physiother Res 2019;7(4):3197-3206.
- Shah Salvi. Attitude and anxiety of physiotherapy students towards Research: a cross sectional survey.VIMSIPT.2019;1(1):2-9.
- Chauhan S, Shah S, Shah S. Impact of body mass index in cognitive function among young adults.Physiother-J Indian assoc physiother 2019;13:43-7.
- Kunika K Jaiswal and Arijit Das Kumar. ‘Effectiveness Of Acapella, Flutter And Active Cycle Of Breathing Technique On Lung Function In COPD Patients: A Comparative Study’ Indian Journal Of Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy,Vol.13,No.1,pg.no-82-87,Jan-March2019.
- Sneha Hiren Bhalala. Study to find out the correlation between Body mass index and Hamstring flexibility in healthy young individuals. IJRAR, June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2,982-992.
- Sneha Hiren Bhalala. The effects of schoolbag carriage on secondary school students. IJRAR, June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2,694-705.
- Darshana Nariya, Simrankaur Sangtani, Prachi Shah, Dhruvi Patel. Evaluation of Levels of Physical Activity among Students of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Physiotherapy and Medical Care Education. Int J Cur Res Rev. 2019.11(16);5-8.
GUEST LECTURE OR SPEAKER
- DR. VIVEK H. RAMANANDI: Book chapter on “Research Trends in Physiotherapy” is published in the international edition of “Research Trends in Medical Sciences” (Vol. 3, ISBN No.: 978-93-5335-282-0) published by Akinik Publications, New Delhi.
- DR. ANJAN DESAI- Invited as guest speaker on physiotherapy topic ‘Modulation of Pain in Neurological Conditions- Physiotherapist’s Perspective’ during National Physiotherapy Conference (VIPCON 2018) held at Vidhyadeep Campus, Surat on 24-25/02/2018.
- DR. ANJAN DESAI- Invited as guest speaker on physiotherapy topic ‘Neuroplasticity- Leveraging in Neuro Rehabilitation’ during “PhysioSummit” 2018 held on 07-08/12/2017 at Parul University, Vadodara.
- DR. ASHISH KAKKAD- Invited for guest lecture on “Electrotherapy as diagnostic tool” at DY Patil University, Pune.
- DR. ASHISH KAKKAD- Invited for guest lecture on “Pain” at Sahjanand Physiotherapy College, Bhavnagar.
- DR. VANDANA RATHOD- Guest lecture on “Importance of Community Rehabilitation” at Vidhyadeep Institute of Physiotherapy, Kim.
- DR. TANVI BANKER- Workshop Conducted on “Physical Fitness Testing and Training” at Vidhyadeep Institute of Physiotherapy, Kim.